2 1/2 Whole Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breasts (halved from end to end)
3 Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Can of Cream of Celery Soup
2 Cans of Chicken Broth (low sodium)
1/2 Medium Onion (pureed)
4 TBSP of Butter
2 7.5 oz cans of Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuit Dough (rolled out and sliced into small strips)
7 Quart Crock Pot (Unless you cut the recipe in half)
1. Lay sliced Chicken breasts in bottom of crock and season generously with pepper and parsley on each side.
2. Dump all four cans of soup on top, plus one can of chicken broth.
3. Season generously with chicken seasoning and seasoned salt, and then add butter and onion.
4. Stir well, careful not to disrupt the chicken on the bottom.
5. Cover and cook on low for 5 1/2 hours.
6. Uncover and shred chicken with fork.
7. Add sliced up biscuits and second can of chicken broth.
8. Recover and cook for 1 1/2 hours, or until dumplings are cooked through.
9. Serve (preferably in large bowls) and enjoy!
Recipe © Copyright Lowvee Cole 2014. All Rights Reserved.