2 Cups of Flour
2 Cups of Sugar
3/4 Cup Powdered Bakers Cocoa
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Cup of Milk
1 Cup of Vegetable Oil (do not use substitute!)
1 Cup of Strong Black Coffee
1 Cup of Confectioners Sugar
1 Stick of Butter (softened)
1 Tablespoon of Vanilla
Milk to Moisten
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix dry ingredients together until well blended.
3. Add moist ingredients and mix well.
4. Pour into 13X9X2 greased and flowered pan.
5. Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes, or until center is done.
6. Combine icing ingredients, adding milk to moisten, if needed.
7. Once cake is baked and cooled thoroughly, ice cake and serve!
8. Enjoy 😉