4 Boneless Chicken Breasts, trimmed split from end to end, and quartered
1 Cup Flour
1 Tablespoon of Seasoned Salt
3/4 Teaspoon Pepper
2 Teaspoons Paprika
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup of Milk
2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
5 Tablespoons of Butter
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Slice up butter on large cookie sheet and put in oven to melt. Meanwhile, mix milk and lemon juice together and soak sliced chicken in it.
2. Mix together flour, salt, seasoned salt, pepper, and paprika in a large bowl.
3. Pull cookie sheet with melted butter on it out of the oven and set on stovetop or someplace heat safe.
4. Pull chicken out of milk, piece by piece, and coat evenly with seasoning mixture and place it on the cookie sheet.
5. Return buttered cookie sheet to oven and bake chicken for a few minutes on each side until cooked through. The thinner your chicken slices the quicker they will cook!