8 Red Potatoes
1 Cup of Sour Cream
4 Ounces of Cream Cheese
1 Small Chopped Onion
4 Tablespoons of Butter
1/4 Teaspoon of Pepper
1 Teaspoon of Salt
Milk to moisten
Glass or Ceramic Baking Dish
1. Peel and cut potatoes in half. (For added texture and visual appeal you can leave some of the skins on.)
2. In a large pot, boil potatoes until tender.
3. Drain potatoes.
4. Mash up potatoes with a fork, getting most of the lumps out.
5. Mix potatoes, sour cream, cream cheese, pepper, salt, and onion together until well blended, adding milk only to moisten. Remember, you are going to be baking these again, so you will need a little bit of moisture to keep them from drying out.
6. Dump mixture into a glass baking dish and dot with 4 tablespoons of butter cut into slices.
7. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes, or until the top is slightly golden brown.